- Meet Us
- On the Air
Christmas at Gaylord Palms
How to Enter to Win:
Contestant must be at least 21 years of age of older. One grand prizewinner will be randomly selected from all completed entries on Monday, November 23, 2015. The winner will be contacted on his or her social media post referenced from their entry post with the hashtag #AReachFMChristmas. Winner will be provided with a Christmas at Gaylord Palms trip certificate, which is valid select dates from November 24, 2015–January 3, 2016, and subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates apply. The original certificate must be submitted when requesting stay. It is strongly recommended for the winner to retain a copy for records purposes and allow two weeks in advance of desired date of stay for processing. Certificate is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired. Expiration date cannot be modified or extended. Night(s) of stay must occur on or before the certificate’s expiration date. Room nights and amenities must be used consecutively. Certificate is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No change or credit will be given on any unused portion of the certificate. Meals, alcohol, gratuities and transportation are not included, unless specified. Certificate is void and will not be honored if sold for cash or other consideration, auctioned on the Internet, or redistributed by any third party. Any tax liability, including disclosure connected with receipt or use of the certificate, is solely the recipient’s responsibility. Certificate may not be valid where prohibited or restricted by law.
ReachFM GENERAL Contest Rules
The following are basic contest rules for any and all contests broadcast on ReachFM. Each contest may have its own special qualifications and eligibility rules.
1. All REACH FM contests are open to all U.S. REACH FM listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or underwriter or by law.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow REACH FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to REACH FM are taped and may be aired on REACH FM without further approval.
4. REACH FM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of REACH FM will be final.
5. Due to Internet delays beyond our control, what you hear on REACH FM Online (www.reachfm.org) may be delayed at times. These delays may cause you difficulty in participating in on-air contests. Also, online listening delays may vary depending on your Internet connection.
6. Employees and agents of REACH FM, REACH COMMUNICATIONS, INC. and their families, their underwriters, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on REACH FM.
7. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes will be available for pickup at the REACH FM studios at 2701 W Cypress Creek Rd., Fort Lauderdale, FL. Winners who live outside a 30-mile radius of the studios will have their prizes mailed. REACH FM is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, except for concert tickets which are placed at will-call. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
9. REACH FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
10. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. REACH FM may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. REACH FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of REACH FM will be final.
13. REACH FM, REACH COMMUNICATIONS, INC., and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any REACH FM contest or prize awarded in a contest.
14. All contest entries become the property of REACH FM. REACH FM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or marketing.
15. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
16. These rules are subject to change without notice.