- Meet Us
- On the Air
Tickets are finally on sale for Florida’s biggest Christian Music Festival, Rock the Universe at Universal Studios! Starting now through May 30th, you have a chance to win a grand prize. All you have to do is call the ReachFM Fan Line and share why you listen to ReachFM. See the details below.
GRAND PRIZE CONTEST – May 15 – 30, 2013
How to win: Call the ReachFM Fan Line at 754-444-9267 and record a message with:
- Your name and city
- Your phone number
- The answer to “Why do you listen to ReachFM?”
Grand Prize includes:
1) Four (4) 1-day event passes to Rock the Universe at Universal Studios valid on either Friday, Sept. 6th OR Saturday, Sept. 7th 2013.
2) One (1) Universal Orlando general parking pass valid through October 6, 2013
3) One (1) Casting Crowns CD “Lifesong Live”
4) One (1) Chris Tomlin CD “Burning Lights”
5) One (1) David Crowder Band CD “Give Us Rest”
6) One (1) Switchfoot CD “Vice Versa”
7) One (1) Switchfoot autographed poster
8) One (1) Everfound bracelet
9) Four (4) Everfound T-shirts
Deadline: May 30, 2013 at 5pm
Winner: A winner will be randomly chosen and announced on The ReachFM Morning Show on Friday, May 31st, 2013
Rules and details:
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and release their full details once chosen as a winner. Failure to do so will deem the winner disqualified.
- Only one entry per person.
- A Reach FM staff member will randomly choose a winner.
- If winner is not reached/heard back from before June 7th at noon, another entry will be chosen and contacted.
- If winner is deemed ineligible* or unable to accept the prize, it will be given away to another randomly chosen entry.
*See ReachFM Official Rules
Complete Rules & Details
ReachFM Contest Rules
The following are basic contest rules for any and all contests broadcast on ReachFM. Each contest may have its own special qualifications and eligibility rules.
1. All REACH FM contests are open to all U.S. REACH FM listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or underwriter or by law.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow REACH FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to REACH FM are taped and may be aired on REACH FM without further approval.
4. REACH FM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of REACH FM will be final.
5. Due to Internet delays beyond our control, what you hear on REACH FM Online (www.reachfm.org) may be delayed at times. These delays may cause you difficulty in participating in on-air contests. Also, online listening delays may vary depending on your Internet connection.
6. Employees and agents of REACH FM, REACH COMMUNICATIONS, INC. and their families, their underwriters, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on REACH FM.
7. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes will be available for pickup at the REACH FM studios at 2701 W Cypress Creek Rd., Fort Lauderdale, FL. Winners who live outside a 30-mile radius of the studios will have their prizes mailed. REACH FM is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, except for concert tickets which are placed at will-call. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
9. REACH FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
10. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. REACH FM may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. REACH FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of REACH FM will be final.
13. REACH FM, REACH COMMUNICATIONS, INC., and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any REACH FM contest or prize awarded in a contest.
14. All contest entries become the property of REACH FM. REACH FM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or marketing.
15. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
16. These rules are subject to change without notice.